1. Acest site folosește cookie-uri. Prin continuarea folosiri acestui site, ești de acord cu utilizarea de către noi a cookie-urilor. Mai mult.

Four Rings Fest 2015

Discuție în 'Intalniri internationale (International meetings)' creată de shwepi, 14 Aug 2015.

Stare subiect:
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.
  1. shwepi 1st Gear Member

Locație:
    Sofia
    Masina:
    AUDI 80
    Audi Emotion Club Bulgaria kindly invites you to join us for the sixth international Four Rings Fest event!

We are expecting members of different Audi clubs from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Macedonia and Serbia to join the show.

You can find schedule details and hotel (Astera Bansko) information below.

S C H E D U L E *

October 9th (Friday)

14:00h – hotel check in
    17:00 – 19:00h – opening
    19:00 – 21:00h – dinner in the main hotel restaurant.

October 10th (Saturday)

08:00 – 10:00 h. – breakfast
    10:30 – 11:00 h. – Press conference. Audi Club’s introduction.
    11:00 – 13:30 h. – free time
    13:30 – 17:30 h. – Demonstration show with Audi S1 and Audi Sport quattro, Prospeed Bulgaria, driver: Nikolai Zlatkov and Audi 90 IMSA GTO, Drag Power, driver: Kiril Palazov. During the demonstration many of the fans will have the chance to feel the passion by taking the passenger seat.
    We are preparing other surprises with other cars and drivers which are a subject of change. Information about the additional events will be distributed on-site.
    17:30 – 19:00 h. – free time
    19:00 – 21:00 h. – dinner in the main restaurant of the hotel
    21:30 – 02:00 h. – DJ party

October 11th (Sunday)

08:00 – 10:00 ч. – breakfast
    11:00 – 12:30 ч. – photo session at “Shiligarnika” parking area

A C C O M M O D A T I O N

Astera Bansko Hotel & Spa is 200 m from the gondola lift in Bansko and has a fully equipped spa area, an après-ski bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Two bowling alleys are also provided. The hotel is reconstructed in 2011-2012.

Price:

1 bed in DBL (double room) - 30.00lv. (approx. 15EUR)/night
    1 bed in SGL (single room) – 39.00lv. (approx. 20EUR)/night
    * Breakfast and parking are included.

Supplement:

Lunch or Dinner – 16lv. (approx. 8EUR)/person
    Dinner on October 10th (Saturday) – 25lv. (approx. 13EUR)/person

The price includes usage of SPA & WELNESS center, sauna, sweating bath, steam bath, indoor pool, fitness, attractive indoor Aqua Park and others.
    https://www.asterabansko.com

Additional information about registration, deadlines, terms and conditions, payments, etc. is available on the following websites:

https://www.facebook.com/AudiEmotion
    https://www.facebook.com/FourRingsFest

*Important: Schedule, terms and conditions may be changed by Audi Emotion Club, if needed.

http://www.clubaudi.ro/intalniri-in...our-rings-fest-9th-11th-october-bulgaria.html

2. lucian190

lucian190 Silver Member

Locație:
    București
    Masina:
    AUDI A8 - 4H / D4 / 3.0 QUATTRO 250 cp. TDI 2012 cod motor CDTA
    hello

Hi Bulgarian friends . Thanks for your invitation and intent. Which is the last date for confirming participation ? How to pay an advance or directly at the hotel after confirming participation ? May come Thursday, 8/10/2015? If so prices are .......? Thank you again and wish you good day. I hope to be a beautiful and interesting meeting all the other made by you. :salute::hi::respekt:

3. wug

wug Platinum Member

Locație:
    Bucuresti
    Masina:
    Audi A6 C6 Avant 2.0 Tdi BRE 2007
    Seems like this hotel have no rooms available and most nearby hotels are fully booked.

4. lucian190

lucian190 Silver Member

Locație:
    București
    Masina:
    yes

all hotel is full because more people will come . and the price is discount. I think that is so or not ?

5. Sini

Sini Silver Member

Locație:
    BUCURESTI
    Masina:
    A4 B6 / A3 8L
  6. lucian190

lucian190 Silver Member

Locație:
    București
    Masina:
    hello

I decided. I will definitely to go. I want 2 rooms with matrimonial bed. If it can be side by side it is perfect. How to proceed with the reservation ? Thanks
    shwepi. Have a nice day

7. lucian190

lucian190 Silver Member

Locație:
    București
    Masina:
    hi

hello shwepi. about hotel reservation there is no problem. Today we received confirmation from the hotel for 2 rooms. I definitely go Sini. I think there is no problem list is open and anyone can come. I hope I 'm not the only one going in the meeting . Sini finally see what he thinks and do ...........Wait and others who want to go in Bulgaria.

8. Sini

Sini Silver Member

Locație:
    BUCURESTI
    Masina:
    A4 B6 / A3 8L
    I'm in!

9. lucian190

lucian190 Silver Member

Locație:
    București
    Masina:
    I'm sorry that at this meeting will be only me and Sini. I was expecting more people to come, at least 2-3 more cars. Maby next time we will be more prepared than this time! Sini, I will leave the country on Thursday (08.10.2015). See you there !

Stare subiect:
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.

Distribuie pagina asta